It’s the freedom to bank when you want, where you want.
Banking online is the convenient way to manage your finances. Personal or commercial, online banking with Community Bank of Louisiana is available, secure, and best of all – it's free. With CBL’s Online Banking, you can…
View Your Balances
Wondering if that check has cleared the bank? With CBL Online Banking, you can view your account(s) balances right from your living room, 24 hours a day!
View Your Transaction Information
It's easy to keep that check register accurate now! Every time you login, you can view a daily update of the transaction history on your account. You can label, categorize and keep track of your transactions for months online.
Just select the account you need to transfer money from and to and enter the amount. The transaction will be completed immediately after you verify the transfer.
View Check Images
Forget to make an entry in your checkbook? Now you can view images of your checks, just like the ones that you receive in your monthly statement, any time night or day.
Pay Your Bills
Use CBL’s Bill Pay to pay your bills online. Don't fuss with envelopes and stamps any longer. Online bill payment is easy and convenient.
eStatements - NEW!
You won't miss paper statements with the online benefits of accessing your Community Bank of Louisiana statements online. What are the benefits of viewing monthly statements electronically instead of receiving them through the mail?
- It's FREE!
- It's convenient! You may view, print or save your eStatements any time you choose.
- It's simple! You will receive an e-mail when your eStatement is ready to view online.
- It's fast! Your eStatement is available days before the paper statement.
- It's secure! Your eStatement will not be lost or stolen in the mail.
- It's environmentally friendly! Reduce paper waste.
- It's at your fingertips! You can view your previous statements by saving them on your computer.
Login to Online Banking using your existing ID and Password. Using the menu bar at the top, navigate to Accounts then Statements. Once you read and accept the disclosure, that's it! You are now enrolled in eStatements. Access them any time by navigating back to the Statements link.
- Receive an e-mail notification from Community Bank of Louisiana the day your statement is available.
- Access your last 12 months of account statements and check images by logging on to Online Banking.
- View your statements 24-hours a day from anywhere with internet access.
- Download and save your statements to view whenever it is convenient for you.
CBL’s online banking offers additional features for both personal and business banking...
Personal Online Banking
- Issue Stop Payments
- Order Checks
- Send Gift Cards
Commercial Online Banking
- Issue stop payments
- Originate ACH Direct Deposit
These are just a few of the ways we’re working to help make managing your finances as convenient as possible.
Make the Switch to Online Banking Service
With Community Bank of Louisiana Online Banking Service, not only can do your banking around the clock, but switching from your current bank to CBL has never been easier! Download and print the forms below and bring them in to your nearest Community Bank of Louisiana office, or simply come in and let one of our friendly bankers know that you're ready to make the switch. We'll take care of the rest... and handle the entire process for you! Here is the Information you’ll need to have:
Switch Kit Checklist
Before closing your existing account, review the checklist and make sure the following have been completed:
_____ All outstanding checks have cleared your existing account.
_____ All automatic withdrawals and deposits have been switched successfully to your Community Bank of Louisiana account.
_____ Destroy remaining checks, and return debit cards and ATM cards.
That’s it!! You’ve successfully switched your checking account to Community Bank of Louisiana. Now you can start taking advantage of all of the time and money saving services we have to offer. If we can assist you with future deposit or lending needs, please call a Financial Services Officer today.