|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA
|What we do
|How does COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to it.
|How does COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account; make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA does not share information with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA doesn't jointly market.